Keep your family's teeth healthy by:
1. Brushing and Flossing (especially before bedtime)
- For children under two years of age that resist brushing with a tooth brush, you can wipe their teeth and gums with a clean, warm, moist wash cloth.
- When your child becomes old enough to brush and floss his/her own teeth, encourage him/her to have fun by singing a little song when it's time to clean up.
2. Eating Healthy and Limiting Sugar
- A proper diet and nutrition is important for maintaining a healthy smile.
- Do not put your child to bed with a bottle.
- Eat sugar and candy in moderation and avoid super sticky, acidic and hard candy that can damage tooth enamel.
3. Visit our Office for Regular Cleanings and Exams
- Come see our caring team for a check-up every 6 months to receive a cleaning, exam and x-rays.
- At our practice, your kids will leave with a bright smile and a free toy from the toy chest.
Caring for your children's teeth starts with knowing the facts and developing good habits
Denver Youth Dentistry and Denver youth Dentistry, PC Aurora Youth Dentistry and Aurora Youth Dentistry, PC Thornton Youth Dentistry and Thornton Youth Dentistry, PC
Dentist For Kids And Dental Care For Children, find a dentist, pediatric dentists, Medicaid dentist, child dentist, children's dentistry, free dental clinic, baby teeth, sedation dentist, sleep dentistry, children's dentists, check-up, exam, tooth, Colorado, Children's Dentist Denver, CO Children's Dentist Aurora, CO Children's Dentist Thornton, CO Kid's Dentist Denver, Kid's Dentist Aurora, Kid's Dentist Thornton, kids dentist, youth dentist, youth dentistry
General Dentistry for Children and Young Adults
1400 Grove Street - Denver, CO 80204
Dental Services Provided By Colorado Licensed General Dentists. Jodi Kuhn, DDS - Owner