Caring for your children’s teeth starts with knowing the facts and developing good habits.
Brushing and Flossing
(especially before bedtime)
- For children under two years of age that resist brushing with a tooth brush, you can wipe their teeth and gums with a clean, warm, moist wash cloth.
- When your child becomes old enough to brush and floss his/her own teeth, encourage him/her to have fun by singing a little song when it’s time to clean up.
Eating Healthy and Limiting Sugar
- A proper diet and nutrition is important for maintaining a healthy smile.
- Do not put your child to bed with a bottle.
- Eat sugar and candy in moderation and avoid super sticky, acidic and hard candy that can damage tooth enamel.
Visit our Office for Regular Cleanings and Exams
- Come see our caring team for a check-up every 6 months to receive a cleaning, exam and x-rays.
- At our practice, your kids will leave with a bright smile and a free toy from the toy chest.