Pediatric Dental Care Services in Denver, CO
Our children’s dental clinic provides routine care and emergency repairs. We serve several Colorado locations, including Denver, Thornton, and Aurora.
Importance of Dental Care
While you and your family may be avid brushers and have an excellent oral hygiene routine, family and pediatric dental care services are still important. When you come in to our office in Denver, CO, for regular cleanings we:
- Deep clean your teeth: We clean your teeth in-depth to ensure that every crack and crevice is free from bacteria and plaque buildup.
- Examine your mouth: Even with excellent brushing habits, problems can happen. We look for cavities and other potential issues that can occur in your mouth, like crooked teeth or a crowded mouth.
- Give you advice: We can give you direction for yourself or your child on how to improve your oral health.
We have over 20 years of experience providing family and pediatric dental care services for Thornton, CO, so we have the experience and knowledge to ensure your mouth is in the best condition possible.
Dental Care We Provide
We want to keep your children smiling bright and free of tooth decay. Our compassionate children’s dentist staff provides a variety of routine and urgent treatment services. These include as follows:
Oral Hygiene and Teeth Cleaning Education
We assist you in the effort to encourage healthy eating and cleaning habits that will preserve your young ones’ teeth. Our advice and tips also include information about what toothbrushes to use, how to preserve natural tooth enamel, and ways to prevent cavities. We also provide the following oral hygiene services:
- Routine exams – You can come to us from your child’s first visit when he or she first starts growing teeth. From that time to the present, you can depend on us to detect minor issues before they develop into severe ones.
- Fluoride treatments – We can seal your children’s teeth to provide extra protection against tooth decay.
- Digital X-Rays – This will provide a way to examine your children’s teeth beyond what our team’s natural eyesight can do.
Examples of repairs we would perform on children and youth include fillings, crowns, and root canals. We also extract teeth to make room for the adult ones, and we remove wisdom teeth. Additional restoration measures we take include as follows:
- Pulpotomies – This procedure involves the removal of infected pulp and the maintenance of the remaining healthy area. It can put an end to any inflammation that would cause a toothache.
- Sealants – We can make teeth easier to clean by adding a smooth covering over the areas where food might become stuck.
- Space maintenance – As a child starts to lose baby teeth, this procedure can provide space for permanent teeth to grow. This is helpful if the area where the tooth should erupt becomes blocked by other teeth.
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Impacted Canines
- Surgical Extractions
Conscious Sedation and Sleep Dentistry
Your child can have a more comfortable experience when we perform restoration on a single tooth or when addressing multiple issues. Another option would be to provide sedation medication that will calm your young ones and allow them to sleep during procedures. Both the awake and sleeping methods of sedation are made to provide an anxiety-free experience especially if surgery is required.
Count on us For Your Child’s Dentistry Needs
Contact Youth Dental & Vision at one of our three locations for routine cleanings and advanced repairs. Otherwise, stop in for a visit and make an appointment at our Denver (303-825-2295), Thornton (303-280-8878), or Aurora (303-343-3133), Colorado location.